Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility
The Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility is closed for the season.
Daily Admission: $3.00 per person, ages 3 and older (ages 2 and under are free)
The Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility is unable to accommodate groups larger than 10 that do not reside in the same household. All camps, groups, and field trip inquiries should be directed to the Lake Eva Aquatics Center.
Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility Season Pass (not valid at Lake Eva Aquatics Center)
Passes will be available for purchase in April 2024.
- Individual Haines City Resident: $25.00 + tax
- Individual Non-Resident: $50.00 + tax
- Family Haines City Resident: $50 + tax
- Family Non-Resident: $75 + tax
Family Pass consists of parents/legal guardians and children ages 17 and under, with a maximum of 5 people. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or children ages 18 and older cannot be included on a Family Pass.
Additional children ages 17 and under can be added to the Family Pass for $20.00 + tax per child.
Season Pass Rules
1.Season passes are valid May 6 - September 4, 2023, during normal operating hours.
2. Purchasing a season pass does not guarantee entry into the facility. All guests must wait in the admission line.
3. Haines City Parks & Recreation reserves the right to terminate a season pass for those that do not follow the rules and regulations of the Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility.
Weather Safety Information
The City of Haines City has a weather monitoring system at multiple facilities, including the Lake Eva Aquatic Center and the Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility. These systems detect lightning strikes within a certain radius of each facility. If the Earth Networks lightning detection alarm goes off during your visit, the pool deck must be cleared. Guests should seek shelter and return to their cars. The wait period is 30 minutes from the last lightning strike detected within range, at which point an all-clear horn will sound and we will return to normal operation. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including inclement weather.
Check the status of the Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility Earth Networks Lightning detection alarm.
In order to maintain a fun and a safe environment for everyone to enjoy, we ask that all visitors to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Proper swim wear required. No denim shorts or pants and no shorts with buttons or zippers.
- No coolers or outside food or drink will be permitted. There is a concession stand on-site.
- No diapers allowed in the pools. Individuals that wear diapers must wear a swim diaper. Swim Diapers may be purchased for $3 each at the pool office.
- Only US. Coast Guard approved life vests will be allowed. No floats, inflatables, or water wings are allowed in the facility. Inflatables include, but not limited to: water wings, floats, life jackets, or any else that can be inflated.
Life vests are available at the Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility for use at no cost. Subject to availability.
- No smoking, e-cigs, or vaping allowed inside the facility.
- No re-entry.
- No refunds.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult ages 18 or older.
- The City of Haines City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.